How to Connect – Commercial
Commercial Customers may require a consultation to assess the unique requirements of your internet service.
Please contact a Contractor to arrange the consultation.
Note that as a commercial customer you might be eligible even if the Eligibility Map does not include your property. Please contact a Contractor to confirm.
Higher connection speeds are possible using non-standard connection equipment (we have >Gigabit service already on Mornet’s network);
For Commercial customers we intend that you will only pay what you need for a connection fee, and that may include:
- Installing cable inside your building to provide service from a single demarcation point to other units in your building (for instance, an apartment building, residential condominium, or a commercial condo);
- Non-standard devices like switches or routers, or a device to make a higher speed connection to Morenet;
- Layer 2 or other service to provide networking between several buildings or sites in your company or institution (schools, for instance);
You are a commercial customer if you meet any of these criteria:
- Your building has multiple units, like an apartment building, or commercial condominium for instance;
- You meet commercial building classifications according to the building code;
- You require a higher connection speed or have specialized internet service requirements other than that published on Morenet’s website.